By Lynn Ponder: Since the new year started I have wanted to get into some type of new exercise fun routine but honestly I am always working and my bad not to give it a priority. I am running out of excuses not to excercise and although I was compensated, the main reason to write this post is to get inspired to start Zumba Fitness.
Have you ever been to a Zumba dance class? Well, I have not, but I know that its more of a lifestyle than a workout. It’s a combination of dancing and fitness that gets your body moving to the beat of the music. Zumba was created by Colombian dance and choreographer Alberto “Beto” Perez, and I wonder if he ever dreamed that Zumba would spread and become a worldwide phenomenon.
I discovered this Zumba dance class video with an amazing 34,770,839 views WOW!!! Mi Gente this works..lets get started
Official Zumba Fitness track hit list:
1. Call Me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen)
2. El Amor, El Amor (Zumba Fitness)
3. Marry The Night (Lady Gaga)
4. Caipirinha (Zumba Fitness)
5. Party Rock Anthem (LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett & GoonRock)
6. Zumba Mami (Zumba Fitness)
7. Dynamite (Taio Cruz)
8. Mi Vecina (Zumba Fitness)
9. Glad You Came (The Wanted)
10. Sweet Girl (Zumba Fitness)
11. This Is Love (will.i.am featuring Eva Simons)
12. Pa la Discoteka A Bailar (Zumba Fitness)
This track is muy CALIENTE so how about if we have a giveaway and start our own Zumba party!!! Here are our standard Rules for giveways and please check out these awesome prizes:
TOP prize winner:
1 NEW zumba Fitness Dance Party CD
1 DVD workout video of Zumba
$40 itunes gift card
2nd prize – 5 winners will receive
1 NEW Zumba fitness Dance Party CD
Chicas a participar y a ponernos en forma para el veranito WEPA!
Thank you ladies for participating | Gracias de ❤!