You have to agree that Sofia Vergara looked absolutely stunning on the Golden Globes red carpet! Rocking a voluminous black dress by Zac Posen and a serious statement necklace from Lorraine Schwartz, the “Modern Family” actress was hands-down one of the night’s best overall looks wepa!
Sofia Vergara Breaks Down her Golden Globes Look:
“For this year’s Golden Globes, I really wanted to do something different. I wear makeup every day – I wouldn’t think about leaving the house without it! – but of course it’s such a big night, and everyone is taking pictures, so I have to look good! With my dress so elegant and my necklace so bold (and heavy!), I wanted to keep my hair and makeup simple and classic.”
1. To start off with a good base that would last all night, I started with COVERGIRL truBLEND Foundation in M6 which is super lightweight.
2. On top, a light dusting of powder to set the look and a bit of rosy color for the apples of my cheeks with Clean Glow Blush in Roses.
3. My dress and jewels were the center of attention, so I had to balance my hair and makeup. For me, a really glamorous evening look starts with the eyes. I love the drama of a cat eye – tonight I went with brown liner as opposed to black with Bombshell Liner in Chocolate Kiss to create the look.
4. I then used Bombshell Shine Shadow in Gold Goddess to give my eyes a little sparkle.
5. As always, I LOVE big lashes so I used Bombshell Volume Mascara on my top and bottom lashes to add volume and intensity. (aka #bombshelling)
6. For me, lipstick is a must – I feel naked without it. I wish I could just wear a nude shade, but it’s not me – I need color. I went with a bold red with LipPerfection Lip Color in Flame.
7. Oh I also always keep a gloss in my purse for touch-ups!
There you go chicas