Miami is the place where all the top social media, marketing executives and bloggers have landed this week to attend Hispanicize 2014 annual event dedicated to all the Latino trendsetters and newsmakers. As social media influencers we are grateful to be working with several brands including Nestlé Coffee-Mate which has an awesome Twitter Giveaway.
Follow Coffee-mate on Twitter to find out about the NEW flavors Abuelita Chocolate and Dulce de Leche revealed yesterday at a fun event for bloggers and media. Which by the way, we all where entertained with salsa classes, food, drinks and it was so much fun.
Me and Hola Martin are Brand Ambassadors and we LOVE it:
So now you can taste the Coffee-mate new flavors and your favorite original ones at Hispanicize 14 (“Event”), because they want to know which one is your favorite wepa!. Share your FAVORITO Coffee-mate flavor during the Promotion Period using the #CompaneroPerfecto hashtag and be entered for a chance to win a Coffee-mate Grand Prize pack (defined below)!
Entering the sweepstakes is easy. Here’s how:
1.Visit the Coffee-mate tasting table at Hispanicize 14 and try different Coffee-mate flavors.
2.Follow @Coffee_mate on Twitter, tweet about your favorite flavor using the #CompaneroPerfecto hashtag and be automatically entered to win a Coffee-mate prize pack. Eligible entrants who tweet in accordance with these Official Rules between 09:00:00 am EST on April 1st, 2014 and 02:00:00 pm EST on April 4th, 2014 are eligible to win.
3.Opportunities to taste flavors will be between: April 1st 2014 through April 4th, 2014
Full Sweepstakes Rules:
Coffee-Mate’s Twitter Giveaway at Hispanicize 14 – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Promotion may only be entered in or from the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States.
1. How to Enter. During the Promotion Period (defined below), visit the Coffee-mate tasting table at Hispanicize 14, try different Coffee-mate flavors, then follow @Coffee_mate on Twitter and tweet about your favorite Coffee-mate flavor using the hashtag #CompaneroPerfecto. You may choose any Coffee-mate flavor, but you must be an attendee at the Hispanicize 14 Conference. If you do not have a Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com to create one. Twitter accounts are free. You will receive one (1) entry for the Promotion Period for your tweet with the hashtag #CompaneroPerfecto. There will be random drawings throughout the duration of the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) entry per person.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to their tweet: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the tweet; and (b) the information in entrant’s tweet will not infringe on any rights of any third parties. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any entries that are inappropriate for any reason, including without limitation, for depicting or mentioning sex, violence, drugs, alcohol and/or inappropriate language.
Entrants are not permitted to submit a tweet more than once. If you post updates to or receive updates from twitter.com via SMS from your wireless phone, your wireless-service provider may charge you for each text message you send and receive. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans. You must be an active holder of a non-private Twitter account and be a follower of the @Coffee_mate account to be eligible to enter this Sweepstakes. All terms and conditions of Twitter.com apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same twitter account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any twitter account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register at twitter.com will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned, and may be used in social media marketing materials. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
2. Start/End Dates. Promotion begins at 9:00:00 am EDT on April 1st, 2014 and ends at 02:00:00 pm EDT on April 4th, 2014 (“Promotion Period”). Conference attendees can enter the Promotion at any time during this Promotion Period. One winner will be selected at random by 04:00:00pm EDT 4th April 2014 from all valid entries at the Hispanicize 14 Conference.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 or older as of date of entry. Only attendees of the Hispanicize 14 Conference are eligible to enter. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Nestlé USA, Inc., (“Sponsor”), the Zócalo Group and their respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. One winner will be selected in a random drawing, from all eligible entries received at the end of the week.
Drawing will be conducted by Zocalo Group and chosen by 04:00:00pm EST on April 4th, 2014. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
5. Prizes. One winner will be randomly selected at the end of the week to receive the following prize:
- Nestle Nespresso VituaLine Bundle
- Assorted coffee accessories
- $200 AMEX gift card
ARV of the prize pack: $1,000. Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners. Limit one (1) prize per person.
6. Notification. The potential winner will receive a direct message from Sponsor through the Twitter account used to enter the Promotion on or about one day after their entry has been selected. The potential winner will be required to respond to the direct message and provide contact details within five (5) days of receipt. If the potential winner does not respond to the direct message or provide contact details within the required time frame prize will be forfeited and awarded to the next runner-up. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within five (5) calendar days of prize notification. If any potential winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Liability/Publicity must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to complete and respond to the direct message within the required time period, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Promotion rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another eligible, randomly selected entrant. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
7. Conditions. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNER AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ZOCALO GROUP, TWITTER INC., AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED ENTITIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTION, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Promotion and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
8. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Name of Winner. To obtain name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 30, 2014 to:
200 East Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60601
11. Sponsor. Nestlé USA, Inc., 800 North Brand Blvd., Glendale, CA 91203.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, TWITTER.