If you watched the Copa America Championship game between Argentina and Chile yesterday, you know that Becky G’s look was ON POINT.
#GlamSlam @iambeckyg #Copa100 #CopaAmerica2016 #CynthiaGlam x @robscheppy ✔HairTip✔ To brighten up your hair minus the damage, add extensions that are a shade lighter than your own hair. Place them near your face and throughout your hair to blend. Cut and style as you would your own. #DoveHair #StraightHair #BlondingByMe #BeckyG #Pitbull #BehindTheChair #ManeAddicts #harryjoshprotools @cloutierremix
Dressed in a sparkling emerald green leotard, the 19-year-old singer with Mexican roots performed Copa America’s official song “Superstar” alongside Pitbull during the closing ceremony. She definitely stole the show with her fierce style!
Get Becky’s sleek hair-do with the help of stylist Cynthia Alvarez, who partnered with Dove Hair to bring her look to the next level.
- To begin, I sectioned her hair into four quadrants. Starting with the left back section, I dampened her hair and mixed a smoothing cream with Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-in-Oil and applied it evenly from roots to ends.
- Then, I divided each section into smaller subsections and blow dried the roots using my Harry Josh blowdryer on its ionic setting, working my way to the ends.
- I pulled the roots flat while blow-drying the hair to diminish her hairs natural volume. I continued this process throughout the remainder of her hair and lightly ran a flat iron through the ends.
- To further smooth her hair, I applied a light hold pomade over the top of her hair to add shine.
- Finally, I set the hair with DoveStyle+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray to keep hair in place and prevent flyaways during her performance.
Chicas, do you love Becky G’s Copa America look as much as we do? Let us know if you’re going to try this hairstyle for yourself using Dove products!