I love serendipity when it falls in my own lap, like when fortunateness knocked on my door getting invited by Norwegian Cruise Line Latin America Marketing Public Relations from NCL Argentina to share my experience aboard their ship as part of a collaboration with with top Argentinian influencer Lucia Ugarte, founder of the widely successful ChicasGuapasTV.com. As a matter of fact, it was my first-time-ever on Cruise Norwegian doing what I love most: inspiring goodness and happiness on social networks.
One of our first treats aboard was attending a private reception to meet the captain, first mate and other ship officers. I did a short video interview with Norwegian Escape Captain Gunnar Hammerin , click here to view, he reveals interesting facts about his experience.
Freestyle cruising is the order on the magnificent Norwegian Escape 8-Day FUN adventure through pristine beaches in the Caribbean. Built in 2015, the ship has an overall length of 1,069 feet and a guest capacity of 4,266, along with 1,733 friendly, caring and very helpful crew members. Can you imagine being surrounded by 28 fabulous dining options, 21 fun bars and styled lounges, 16 passenger decks, a quarter-mile oceanfront promenade, casino, aqua park, three-story sports complex, outstanding musical shows, indoor and outdoor movie theatre, extravagant theme parties, and a full gym facing the ocean bordered by a delightful spa and salon?
Every minute of your cruise is full of enjoyment with the comfort of a hotel stay. Thankfully our Stateroom included a precious balcony, where I took the most amazing selfies, making it an enchanting experience in itself. Actually, I was sitting facing an immense stunning and vast ocean on our way to the Bahamas writing this post. The peace and happiness I felt on this balcony has no comparison to any vacation I have ever experienced before. It is an extraordinary feeling of tranquility for the mind and the soul to be in the middle of the infinite ocean. Truly, I had no idea this cruise would make my life happier.
Some passengers I spoke to shared their thoughts, and ‘for them it’s about trying everything, doing everything, and having fun’. They also mentioned that they retained the ship as their resort of choice even more than picking by ports of call. In my case, I was thrilled with each port because it just added more enthusiasm and adventure to the vacation.
My TOP 10 Aboard NORWEGIAN ESCAPE:
- Our Stateroom Balcony on the 14 Forward Deck.
- Login connect onboard internet services.
- Strolling The Waterfront oceanfront ship promenade surrounded by attractive bars and lounges.
- Food Republic by Pubbelly outstanding dining experience. (Please know some of the restaurants are premium and not complimentary. Prices were very reasonable and affordable).
- St. Maarten First Port of Call, Day 4. I highly recommend Peter Taxi 276 Island tour. Book your tour via WhatsUp 721-522-9857 and say hello from Lynn and Lucia.
- Tortola BVI Stop, Day 6. Catch Speedy Local Ferry to Virgin Gorda magical island from 7:40am to 9:00am and spend the day at this enchanting location. The ferry station is about a 10-minute walk from the ship and the ferry takes around 30-minutes with beautiful water views.
- Norwegian Diversity Crew Members from around the world were fun, outgoing, pleasant, and dedicated.
- Family Entertainment on the ship from the Aqua Park, Aqua Racer, a rope course where you can harness up and fly sky-high above the ship. Tony award-winning musical “After Midnight” and the outstanding “The Record: The Brat Pack”.
- The Manhattan Room complimentary dining with fun variety of music and dancing entertainment.
- Norwegian video surprise of week-long fun moments and personal goodbyes by the captain and entire crew. It was an emotional moment when they personally thanked passengers followed by opportunity to thank each one of them for an outstanding, memorable, amazing vacation.
Thank you so much Norwegian Cruise Line for a truly marvelous influencer/vacation experience. Next cruise I would like to try the European itinerary