Mi Gente please register and participate for a chance to win $529 in a Florida 529 Savings Plan. This is a sponsored post, but opinions are my own. I am so thankful to Florida Prepaid College Foundation, first of all for teaching us the importance of starting to save early on for our children’s college education. They have many affordable plans to do so and secondly for giving us the opportunity to win different scholarships throughout the year. Anything that we can do to help our children with their education is absolutely appreciated. Let’s make sure we take advantage of the opportunities in front of us today. This is what Florida Prepaid College Foundation is offering right now:
- The Florida 529 Savings Plan Scholarship Program will award 10 winners a $529 Scholarship deposited into a Florida 529 Savings Plan account.
- The scholarships are part of the Florida Prepaid College Foundation’s continued commitment to increase awareness about the importance of saving for college.
- The Florida 529 Savings Plan has no minimum contribution, opening the door for more families to save for college.
- Florida residents can enter to win between May 15 and June 11, 2017.
- For the chance to win enter here: http://ow.ly/ZhgQ30bRCZx
Foundation Board Chairman John Rood said: “Our hope is that these scholarships will make a significant impact for the 10 Florida families who win, by helping them begin saving for college now and avoiding student debt later,” “Student debt continues to be a state and national concern, but families who set aside even a small amount in a Florida 529 Savings Plan account each month can defray much of that debt load.”
There is no minimum contribution to open a Florida 529 Savings account, and there are no application fees. This makes the Florida 529 Savings Plan one of the most affordable ways for families to save for college. The Florida 529 Savings Plan was a Top 5 performer among direct-sold 529 plans for the 10-year time period in savingforcollege.com 2016 performance rankings.